Effective Date: January, 2021
If you submit personal information on another person’s behalf, you represent and warrant that you have the appropriate authorization or consent to do so and to permit us to use the personal information for the purposes set forth herein.
Information We Collect about You on this Website: We collect both personal and non- personal information from and about website visitors:
Personal Information includes:
- Information that identifies you individually and personally, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, and
- Information that concerns you, but may not directly identify you, such as zip code or certain demographic information.
Non-personal Information includes:
- Information describing your Internet connection,
- The equipment you use to access our website, and
- Usage details, such as which pages of this website are visited.
How We Collect Information on this Website: We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you choose to provide it to us. For example, if you fill out a form on-line or send us your e-mail address, and
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other passive tracking technologies.
Technologies We Use: We may use the following technologies to collect certain information about you or the computer you use to visit this website:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information: We use information that we collect about you, or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as subscribing you to an e-mail newsletter.
- To provide you with notices about your account and status, if you have an account or are a client of ours.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website, if any.
- To contact you regarding any of our services you have accessed, whether through our website or otherwise.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, as long as the use is permitted by law. Specific examples include: Analyzing our audience and use patterns for the website; storing information about your preferences and allowing us to direct or customize specific content to you; recognizing you when you return to this website or speeding-up your login, if any login is offered.
- For the protection of our operations, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or that of any affiliate, vendor or third parties.
- For any other purpose with your consent or that we describe to you at the time of collection.
You understand and specifically agree that we may use the information you provide through this website to contact you, including any e-mail address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. We may contact you without limitation regarding any services we provide to you, whether through the website or otherwise.
Sharing of Information:
Non-Personal Information. Because non-personal information does not identify who you are, we do not limit the ways we may use or share non-personal information. For example, we may share non-personal information with our affiliates, vendors, consultants, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government. Non-personal information includes personal information that has been anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated.
We share and give access to personal information to our employees and agents (including employees and vendors or our affiliates if any) in the course of operating our businesses. For example, if you sent us an e-mail asking a question, we would provide your e-mail address to one of our employees or agents, along with your question, in order for that person to reply to your e-mail.
We may also share personal information with appropriate government agencies as required by law.
We may share and give access to personal information with vendors we hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a vendor to help us send and manage e-mail and/or host this website.
If we share or give access to personal information to vendors we require them to use the personal information only for limited purposes, such as for sending you the e-mail in the example above. If you believe we or any company associated with Broadhead has misused or improperly disclosed or lost any of your information please contact us immediately and report such matter using the contact information provided below.
We may share personal information with a successor if all or part of our business is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction, or in the event of a corporate reorganization.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules, or engage in behavior that is harmful to other visitors, or is illegal.
Do Not Track Disclosure: This website does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
Website and Information Security: We use a number of security methods designed to protect the security and integrity of information submitted through this website. These methods include:
- Physical security methods (such as locks and alarm systems),
- Electronic security methods (such as passwords and firewalls), and
- Procedural security methods (such as rules regarding the handling and use of information).
Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain secure or confidential. By submitting information to us, you agree that you are aware and accept these risks. If you do not wish to submit your information electronically, do not do so, however in such case you may not be able to make use of the full functionality of the website. We are not liable for the illegal acts of third-parties such as criminal hackers.
E-mail Communications: Most e-mail, including any e-mail functionality on our website, does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. It is possible that your e-mail communication may be accessed or viewed inappropriately while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your information completely private, you should not use e-mail. We may send e-mail communications to you for a range of communications.
Children’s Information: We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website. This website is not directed towards children under age 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
U.S. Audience: This site is intended for a United States audience. If you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge, agree, and consent that any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S., and is subject to U.S. laws and regulations. Further, if you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local or national laws, rules or regulations applicable to such use.
California Privacy Rights: Note: if applicable, California Civil code § 1798.83 may provide certain rights to California residents, including the right to request information regarding disclosure of personal information to third-parties for direct marketing purposes. To request such information, please contact us as described below.