No Bull.Internships 2024.
Real client work, real projects, real experience.
Sure, the job description says “intern,” but rest assured you’ll be doing real work for real clients and be treated as a valuable member of the broadhead team from the get-go. Take a glance (and maybe even a hard look) at what we have to offer and what you might bring to the table, as well. We look forward to hearing from you.
Social Media Intern
You are super creative, a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, and have an immense passion for creating social content. You live and breathe TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, and more! You thrive on deadlines. You enjoy problem-solving. You love crafting meaningful and engaging content that builds vibrant online communities. You know there is more to social media than just responding to posts and finding the next best TikTok craze. You are a creator, strategic thinker, and love to connect the dots from trends to implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize, create, and execute captivating social media content, across both video and static.
- Contribute to the development of social copy that resonates with our audience across different platforms.
- Stay ahead of the curve by identifying emerging social trends for client channels.
- Uncover valuable insights, identify opportunities, and generate ideas from social community conversations.
- Collaborate with the internal client team to shape monthly content calendars and establish content pillars.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to actively monitor and engage with the online community, fostering meaningful conversations, addressing inquiries, and amplifying positive interactions to enhance brand presence and community satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Traits for success:
- Works collaboratively, transparently, and respectfully; possess a ready-and-willing attitude to find successful solutions.
- Must have a strong understanding of the social media space, social communities, conversations, and trends.
- Social video content creation experience is mandatory; whether on a brand or personal channel.
- Basic graphic design and video proficiency, whether within social apps or utilizing external tools such as Canva or Adobe.
- Working knowledge of web-based analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and social media platforms (e.g., Sprout Social, Dash Hudson).
- An impeccable storyteller — you know how to capture attention and maintain it across a variety of industries.
- Strong time management, organization, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Adaptability to roll with quick changes and client requests.
- Knowledge of web-based analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and social media platforms (e.g., Sprout Social, Dash Hudson).
You’ll be an integral part of the team from the outset, attending meetings, tackling work assignments, managing multiple timelines, etc. All the things needed to be successful in the industry will be right in front of you — including a top-tier support system ready to answer any and all questions you may have at any time.
How to Apply
You’ve got options. Choose one prompt from each of the below categories and answer in whatever medium you see fit: written, visual, video, audio, storyboard, multimedia, etc.
Tell Us About Yourself
If you weren’t going into this field, what would you be doing?
Show Us What You Got
Identify a current industry trend and discuss how you think it might evolve over the next five years, how its evolution will impact our business and what opportunities or challenges could arise over time.