No Bull.Internships 2024.
Real client work, real projects, real experience.
Sure, the job description says “intern,” but rest assured you’ll be doing real work for real clients and be treated as a valuable member of the broadhead team from the get-go. Take a glance (and maybe even a hard look) at what we have to offer and what you might bring to the table, as well. We look forward to hearing from you.
Performance Marketing Intern
You’re naturally curious, and aren’t afraid to ask “why?” or “how?” You want to be able to drive conversations about what makes a website “good” and how to improve where clients’ websites are showing up (no one wants to be on the second page of Google search results). Audience strategy excites you, and you want to learn how to reach the right people with the right message across paid social, YouTube ads and beyond. You’re ambitious and have a passion for learning more about the digital ad space while keeping your finger on the pulse of digital trends and the latest algorithm updates. You’re somehow both left and right-brained – thinking creatively while applying logic and analytics to decision making. You’re organized, have a strong attention to detail, and have a willingness to learn new things.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to assist with work across paid social, Google Ads, SEO and beyond
- Utilize tools such as SEMrush and Similarweb to report SEO findings and learn how to make recommendations to improve site performance
- Analyze campaign performance and understand how to optimize performance to drive client business objectives
- Build audiences across platforms with guidance from the performance marketing lead
- Update paid social campaign documents
- Check Google Ad campaign performance and make optimizations with guidance from the performance marketing lead
- Perform other duties as assigned
Traits for success:
- Effective communication skills
- Passionate about digging deep into the numbers to find out what drive performance
- Excellent time-management skills
- A willingness to try new things and a curiosity that drives you to want to learn more
Added bonuses (if you’re an overachiever):
- An SEO certification (HubSpot, SEMrush, etc.)
- Google Analytics or Google Ads certification
- Knowledge of a social ad platform(s)
You’ll be an integral part of the team from the outset, attending meetings, tackling work assignments, managing multiple timelines, etc. All the things needed to be successful in the industry will be right in front of you — including a top-tier support system ready to answer any and all questions you may have at any time.
How to Apply
You’ve got options. Choose one prompt from each of the below categories and answer in whatever medium you see fit: written, visual, video, audio, storyboard, multimedia, etc.
Tell Us About Yourself
If you weren’t going into this field, what would you be doing?
Show Us What You Got
Identify a current industry trend and discuss how you think it might evolve over the next five years, how its evolution will impact our business and what opportunities or challenges could arise over time.