No Bull.Internships 2024.
Real client work, real projects, real experience.
Sure, the job description says “intern,” but rest assured you’ll be doing real work for real clients and be treated as a valuable member of the broadhead team from the get-go. Take a glance (and maybe even a hard look) at what we have to offer and what you might bring to the table, as well. We look forward to hearing from you.
Account Services Intern
Account Services interns are natural leaders, impeccable multitaskers and irrefutable jugglers of projects. If you consider yourself to be very organized, excited by details, and flourish when adapting on the fly, this may be just the spot for you!
What you’ll do:
- Sit in on client meetings and assist in building meaningful client relationships
- Provide support to a variety of teams throughout the agency
- Provide clarity, direction and updates on projects
Traits for success:
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A team player and a can-do attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Thoughtful in nature and able to build relationships with others easily
You’ll be an integral part of the team from the outset, attending meetings, tackling work assignments, managing multiple timelines, etc. All the things needed to be successful in the industry will be right in front of you — including a top-tier support system ready to answer any and all questions you may have at any time.
How to Apply
You’ve got options. Choose one prompt from each of the below categories and answer in whatever medium you see fit: written, visual, video, audio, storyboard, multimedia, etc.
Tell Us About Yourself
If you weren’t going into this field, what would you be doing?
Show Us What You Got
Identify a current industry trend and discuss how you think it might evolve over the next five years, how its evolution will impact our business and what opportunities or challenges could arise over time.