broadhead took home seven First Place and ten Merit Awards at the regional National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) competitions among five regions across the United States. The regional award winners will compete at the National Best of NAMA Awards Show in April.
broadhead won First Place honors in the following categories:
- Television — single or series: Plan for Victory with Atticus
Digital, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Internet website – directed to farmers, ranchers or growers and others serving agribusiness: BVDVTracker.com
- Internet website – directed to farmers, ranchers or growers and others serving agribusiness: Trivar Website
- Internet website – directed to farmers, ranchers or growers and others serving agribusiness: LockoutTeatSealant.com
- Smartphone apps: Lockout Tube Hunt Game
Marketing, Newport Laboratories, Inc.
- Brochures, catalogs, etc., directed to dealers, distributors, sales reps or others serving agribusinesses: Newport Laboratories, Inc. Collateral System
Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Premiums/Specialties directed to farmers, growers, ranchers or others serving agribusiness: Seedstock 100 Business Communications Kit
In addition to the First Place recognitions, broadhead received Merit honors for work with Atticus, Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., Newport Laboratories, Cargill and The Mosaic Company.