Senior Digital Designer
broadhead is looking for a new creative bull to join our team. As a Sr. Digital Designer, you are a digital Bob Ross who quickly takes concepts from "Wouldn't it be cool if we …" to "Check this out." Your clever tech insights bring smart and strategic solutions to our clients' needs. You never shy away from pushing your digital chops to the next level, and you're a solid partner to every department within our walls.
Day-to-day work life will include but is not limited to:
- Getting your hands dirty while strategizing, concepting, making layouts and presentations.
- The opportunity to mentor, influence and inspire your teammates.
- The consumption of copious amounts of free coffee, water, and a glazed or sprinkled carb or two when tempted.
- Juggling meetings, tight timelines and tons of cool design work.
- Sharing your imaginative ideas with anyone and everyone who will listen.
- Quality time every day with your dear friends in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A slight obsession with an on-time, pixel-perfect work life.
- A wardrobe of your own casual, but professional, choosing.
- Easy laughter.
- Constant collaboration.
THE MEASURABLES OF SUCCESS
Every job has a level of abilities and expectations; here are a few of ours:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in design, marketing communications or related field.
- A portfolio that shows off your versatility and true creative chops.
- 5+ years of agency experience with a proven track record of delivering immersive experiences.
- B2B and B2C experience.
- A small ego and positive attitude for offering guidance and lending an ear when needed.
An infinite curiosity within the digital space — you're a go-to on emerging technology trends and platforms.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and other front-end development technology.
- Can comfortably work side by side with a developer and provide CSS/HTML.
- Strong presentation and savvy new-business pitch skills.
- The talent to smile while sweating under a tight deadline or two.
- Teamwork. Period.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Great. Meeting us is just a few uploads away. Email your cover letter, resume and portfolio link to us at