Public Relations Manager
The public relations manager is responsible for developing and driving public relations programs and campaigns to the clients’ targeted audience. Serves as a client contact and is responsible for strategic development and implementation oversight of assigned clients. Maintains and grows business with client base by ensuring client satisfaction and seeking new business opportunities.
- Develop key messages and consistent brand content to assist in helping our clients tell their stories.
- Pitch and place stories (both proactively and reactively) with trade media.
- Develop media relations plans and provide clients continued access to members of the trade media.
- Plan and execute trade show and conference attendance and tactics.
- Develop and implement key media relations tools as appropriate, including press releases, presentations, testimonials and speaking engagements.
- Assist in development of measurement programs for all public relations programs and tactics.
- Provide strategic counsel to clients as it relates to interview preparation and media training.
- Teach/train other client teams about media relations best practices as appropriate.
- Monitor/enter billable time in a timely manner
- Look for new business opportunities
- Share workload as needed, including writing, copyediting, proofreading, media relations
- Mentor PR employees
- Counsel co-workers on assigned market
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years’ related, progressive agency experience. Agriculture industry knowledge required; farm equipment knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in client communications, with ability to anticipate their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Works successfully remotely and with team
- Excellent judgment and diplomacy working with team members, clients and vendors
- Aptitude for financial analysis and detail and quality orientation
- Can complete challenging projects within set budget/parameters
- Commitment to team and company’s success as well as individual
broadhead. offers a professional, fun work environment. Please upload your resume and portfolio below for consideration. If you are having trouble uploading, you can email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.