broadhead is looking for another bull to join the digital team. As our Information Architect, you're a go-getter who's fired up to gather information from business leads, and then test if their solutions will work. You pack a one-two digital punch on the daily: understanding what users are looking for, and then demonstrating your ability to analyze their needs.
Day-to-day work life will include, but is not limited, to the following:
- Getting your hands dirty on wireframes, site maps, process flows, navigation schemas, functional documentation, prototypes and end-user documentation.
- Daily collaboration with creative teams, producers and tech leads.
- The ability to juggle usability testing, meetings, research trends, design patterns, and a moment or two (or, let's be honest — maybe a dozen) of agency interruptions.
- Demonstrating how you think above and beyond expectations on tasks, seeking new opportunities for clients and your team alike.
- The consumption of copious amounts of coffee, fresh fruit, and a glazed or sprinkled carb or two when tempted.
- A slight obsession with an on-time, on-strategy work life.
- If we had an internal IRS for our clients, you'd be it: conducting audits of business systems, content, competition and market research.
- Constant collaboration.
- A wardrobe of your own casual, but professional, choosing.
THE MEASURABLES OF SUCCESS
Every job has a level of abilities and expectations; here are a few of ours:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related experience.
- Two to three years of agency experience.
- Simple organizational skills. (You're not a Rubik's cube of complexity.)
- The talent to smile while sweating under a tight deadline or two.
- Aptitude for conceptualizing and documenting interfaces.
- An everyday eye on industry news, the latest in UX, design trends and technology.
- You're our digital Shakespeare: writing functional specifications for development teams as well as understanding audiences' needs and translating them into creative concepts.
- An everyday, ready-and-willing attitude to find successful solutions.
- Your excellent written and verbal communications are served with a side of killer presentation and negotiation skills that clearly interpret abstract concepts for non-UX whizzes.
- Simply put, you understand key principles of information design.
- Stellar teamwork. Period.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Great. Meeting us is just a resume upload away. Please submit application here.