The account coordinator works with the account supervisor to execute day to day advertising, marketing and promotional activities for his/her assigned clients to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met.
- Assist with production project management: check status of each job in the production process, route concepts/layout/copy for internal review and verify the jobs will be complete and on time.
- Implement online activities, including social media projects and content management of digital properties.
- Working with senior staff on the management of client’s marketing communication efforts.
- Assist with media relations/PR efforts as needed.
- Assist with digital, social and media relations reporting and metrics.
- Manage trade show and event coordination under the direction of the AEs.
- Assist with content ideation and creation.
- Assist team by initiating new client jobs and creating and managing project estimates.
- Set-up and manage meetings (internal and client) and administer meeting minutes.
- Provide support to account director, supervisor and team.
- Maintain personal billability of at least 90% time.
- Daily management of own internal team interactions/communications related to assigned clients.
- Compile team work and accomplishments for agency recognition (periodically).
- Monitor/enter billable time in a timely manner.
- Share workload as needed, including writing, copyediting, proofreading, media relations.
- Monitor and stay aware of industry news and trends as it pertains to our clients and/or new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ related, progressive agency or related internship experience helpful.
- Demonstrated, professional excellence in client communications, with developing ability to anticipate their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized with demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Performs well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude.
- Excellent people skills, judgment and diplomacy working with team members, clients and vendors.
- Aptitude for financial analysis and detail and quality orientation.
- Commitment to team and company’s success as well as individual.
- May be occasional travel as dictated by client and/or company needs.
broadhead. offers a professional, fun work environment. Please upload your resume and portfolio below for consideration. If you are having trouble uploading, you can email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls please.